Text settings above 96 DPI have been identified as the cause of a peculiar bug affecting the UK Gemini Metadata Editor which casues the text fields to disappear. The issues have been reported in Productivity Suite version 2.2 , 2.1 and 2.0 but it may affect other versions too.
To resolve this issue, you will need to change your text DPI settings in Windows, see the following instructions:
- Select the Advanced settings in your Display Properties.
- In the Genral tab you can change the DPI settings. Please ensure that the 'Normal size(96DPI)' option is selected.
- Right click in an area of empty space on your desktop and select 'Screen Resolution' from the drop down list
- Click on the 'Make text and other items larger or smaller' link, and then click on 'Set custom text size (DPI)':
- Please ensure your settings look like the following image: