Productivity Suite 3.0 contains a number of bug fixes and stability improvements, and has also been streamlined based on customer feedback. As part of this streamlining, the LocatorHub toolbar has been removed along with various other features and functions that have either been superceded by core ArcGIS for Desktop capabilities, or are no longer needed (please refer to the release notes for full details).
Customers wishing to connect to their local LocatorHub services in ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop should therefore use the Esri UK Online Services toolbar.
NB It’s important to note that you must have a full license of LocatorHub to connect in the way described below (the runtime licenses of LocatorHub included in applications like LocalView Fusion don’t allow connection via the Esri UK Online Services toolbar).
To connect to a LocatorHub service you should now use the following workflow:
Download the Esri UK Online Services toolbar
- Unpack the contents of the ZIP file to the desired location
- Double-click the add-in (ESRIUK.Services.ArcGIS.esriAddIn) to install it
- (Optional step) Login to the online services with your account details selecting Services > Account (Register for an account here: https://www.esriuk.com/products/data/online/register)
- Select Services > Configure Locators
- Select Add
- Select Local Server entering the URL of your service (e.g. http://
- Select Connect (having entered any Authentication information as required)
- Select the required Locator from the dropdown list
- Click OK
- You should now be able to use the Locator service from the Esri UK Online Services toolbar